Enjoy a night of fun and great food!
- BBQ Pulled Pork and BBQ Beans
- Pasta with sauce, salad and garlic rolls – Prepared by the Knights of Columbus
- Cornbread and Desserts – Prepared by the Altar Society
- All you can eat for just a $10 donation or more per person. A “BBQ Kids Pass” is available which includes all children 14 and under in your immediate family for one low flat rate of just $10.
Please note: due to increased costs we can only serve BBQ Pulled Pork prepared by Phat Jack’s and not BBQ Ribs.
Something For Everyone:
- Convenience — Pick up your run/walk packet and enjoy a great meal at the same time!
- Socialize — Catch up with people you know, meet the honorees and make new friends!
- Runners — Load up on healthy carbs to prepare for the race the following morning!
- Supporters — Come and spend time with the honorees
When: Friday June 23rd from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Where: North American Martyrs Church
To help ensure we prepare the proper amount of food please pre-register.